Users are required to register and login Archon Cloud service to support some service and programmes of the applications with the ideas of promoting exercise and good sleeping practice for healthy living.
Archon offer Free Archon Cloud service under following Terms and Conditions:
- Archon apps will record certain user information for creating user profile and provide various services that user requested. Data collected and upload to Cloud system do not include personal nor identification data, they simply include username, email address, birthday, weight, height and target, daily step activity, simulated heart rate record and sleep behavior. When user activate the GPS feature, device’s GPS signal or information will be used to record user’s route under running or jogging module.
- User data are stored at Archon Cloud Service to allow user to retrieve their past data easily and to support Sports mode and challenge games if available.
- All information kept in Archon Cloud will be strictly confidential. Archon will not disclose user information to any third parties for marketing or other purpose without user consent. The information kept in Archon Cloud may be used for product development and research purpose. Archon may disclose user information to Service providers, companies that provide services for or on behalf of Archon, these entities are limited in their ability to use user information for purposes other than providing services for Archon. Archon may disclose your data to legal departments to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process.
- Archon have employed reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information Archon collect in connection with the Services. Although Archon takes responsible care to select the vendor of the Archon Cloud, Archon is not responsible for the failure, omission or any other acts of the vendor.
- Archon adopt reasonable steps to ensure that information about user were only retained for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
- User can contact Archon at firstname.lastname@example.org to request remove of any user data stored at Archon Cloud and terminate Archon service.
- When users need to use message push and call push provided by smart wearable devices, we need users to provide SMS permissions (mainly READ_SMS and RECEIVE_SMS), as well as read the contacts and get the phone call. We promise never to collect personal data or sensitive data without explicit permission from the user. We get user permissions only for message reminder and call reminder function on smart wear, and never leaks and shares the user’s private information to third parties.
Privacy Notice revised on Jan 9, 2021