Users are required to register and login Archon Cloud service through the App named “ ArchonFit” or “Archon”, hereinafter referred to as “ Archonapps”, to support some service and programmes of the applications with the ideas of promoting healthy lifestyle.
Archon Wellness Limited (“Archon”) offer Free Archon Cloud service through the “Archonapps” under following Terms and Conditions:
- The “Archonapps” will record certain user information for creating user profile and provide various services that user requested. Archon will collect your user information which will be uploaded to the Cloud System. Such information may include username, email address, year and month of birth, gender, body type, height and weight. The “Archonapps” require user to input information in mandatory fields to carry out some function/features. When user activate the GPS feature, device’s GPS information will be used to locate trackers or scale position.
- User information are stored at Archon Cloud Service through “Archonapps” to allow user to retrieve their past data easily and compare past data with latest measurement.
- All information kept in Archon Cloud will be strictly confidential. Archon will not disclose user information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without user’s prior consent. Archon may use user information for product development and research purpose.
- Archon may disclose user information to its legal departments or external legal advisors to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process.
- Archon may disclose user information to service providers, companies that provide services for or on behalf of Archon, these entities are limited in their ability to use user information for purposes other than providing services for Archon.
- Archon have employed reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information Archon collects in connection with the Services. Although Archon takes responsible care to select the vendor of the Archon Cloud, Archon is not responsible for the failure, omission or any other acts of the vendor.
- Archon adopt reasonable steps to ensure that information about user were only retained for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
- User can contact Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or remove of any user information stored at Archon Cloud and terminate Archon service anytime.
- Archon reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to users who request to access historical data.
Privacy Notice revised on Jan 18, 2019